Mama Circle in Sausalito
Mama Circle: Self Care with Baby is a 6 week circle is for an intimate group of mamas who desire a safe space to be held in community. Weekly on Wednesdays from 1:00PM-2:30PM starting November 6 - December 18.
You'll leave feeling nourished, supported and with easy practices to bring more calm and clarity into your daily living.
What to expect:
- 6 gatherings with community, featuring special guest facilitators
- Nourishing organic snacks and tea
- Sisterhood, connection & self-care
- Exclusive discounted rate for a two-month unlimited class membership at Solstice Mind+Body Spa Sausalito (Value: $298)
- BYOB - come with or without your baby, whatever is most supportive for you. Due to the space, Newborns to pre-crawlers welcome. We'll have Montessori toys & extra support to engage your little one to learn through play.
- All mamas and mamas-to-be are welcome (regardless of the age of your child).
Kristien Alquero, M.Ed, MIM
I came to this work with a deep inquiry on how to cultivate purpose. I believe that when we connect to our spirit and truth, we can live a life of joy and meaning. As a Montessori teacher & doula, I learned that nurturing a connection to our spirit starts at birth. Through my trainings in spirituality and embodiment, I’ve realized that this actually begins before birth, with the mother. I work with mamas to support them in deeply connecting to their own spirits so that they feel empowered to create safe spaces for their children’s spirits to soar. I do this by integrating Montessori theory with embodiment practices such as connecting with intuition & energy, meditation, self-care, and sacred sexuality. Awakenedplay.com