Join Belle for an IN PERSON or VIRTUAL Mother’s circle where mothers, children, and wise women can come together with the intention to embrace sisterhood, support, and self-care. Mom-ME Circle is a place where a woman can share openly tears, questions, doubts, fears, laughter, love, and support by being herself. A place where we encourage one another to embrace mothering as a path of self-development
Over the course of 6 sessions, we will get to know each other and immerse ourselves in topics that are balanced between caring for ourselves, our children, our homes, and our families.
What you can expect from our circle:
- Time to take care of YOU
- An Opening Meditation
- Personal Check-In Shares and journal writing
- Receiving Wisdom from practitioners on a variety of topics
- Social Time to connect with other mamas
- 24/7 access to our online community on Facebook
- The feeling of being nurtured and honored
The circle topics are chosen based on the needs of our currently enrolled Mama's. Some past circle topics have included...
- Nourishing meals for new mothers and babies – a nutritionist or chef.
- The importance of warmth for our babies – a naturopath, nurse or child development expert.
- Food preservation as a social art – a farmer, a chef or anyone who loves to can foods.
- Celebrating the season – a Waldorf teacher, a Community Leader.
- Stress relief in nature – a therapist, a gardener, or an outdoor educator.
- Singing through the season – a music teacher or a musician.
- Creating an autumn craft – a handwork enthusiast or teacher.
- Caring for your postpartum body – a midwife, a physical therapist or a body worker.
- A simple yoga practice – a yoga teacher.
Find out about our newest Circle here.