Bella and the Babe builds a circle of inspiration and support that includes mothers, local wise women, and one very special grandmother. Weaving a balance of nurturing mama and gentle caring for baby with songs and games. Our gatherings celebrate the intuitive knowledge of mamas as well as creating a community of friendship. Each week a different wise woman from our community will share ways to nurture ourselves and better care for our families.
Each Class Includes:
- Songs and games for connecting with your baby
- personal check-in share circle
- healthy snack and tea time
- dancing time
- receiving wisdom from our guest presenters
Wise Woman Topics Include:
- infant massage
- Accessing your personal creativity and offerings
- Celebrating your postpartum body
- Writing and sharing your birth story
- Self-directed care of our families with homeopathy
- Sex and relationship after baby
- Herbal support for mama and baby
- Medicine making (salves and flower essences)
- Yoga for postpartum
We will also have the opportunity to participate in a Birth Share Circle to share our birth stories.
- Space is limited to 10 mama & babe pairs, so please RSVP as soon as possible to reserve your space.
- The love offering is $275. Payment plans available. Payment is made through Paypal.
- Please contact us for more information at [email protected]l.com or 310-595-0575.
Brooke-Sidney Jackson is an attorney and journalist turned "mama whisperer” for mamas and mamas-to-be who are sick of trying to mother the “right way” and want to get in touch with their “innate way.” Through her expert interviews, courses, events, personal stories and mama circles, she’s here to inspire your authentic approach to mothering - while making it all feel fun, easy, and empowering.