Fun Late Summer Ideas
Fun ways to enjoy the last days of summer
- Watch the Perseid meteor shower, happening right now!
- What fruits and veggies are in season? Harvest, preserve, freeze, bake, jam, share and enjoy them as much as you can until next year.
- Go camping, if your backyard is what is doable, go for it.
- Watch a ball game in your town.
- Make a playlist just for you and when you have time alone, mama dance party. I like Spotify for creating a playlist.
- Float in water
- Lay on the earth and give thanks for life
- Laughter moves breath and makes space for joy, LOL!
- Host a gathering while the sun is still warm at dinnertime.
- Throw a freezer party: invite a few friends and make a big batch of baby foods, pesto, sauces and baked goods with summer's bounty.
- Make a list of all the fun things you did this summer and circle the ones you would like to do again.
- Breakfast picnic in the park.
What are some ways you are savoring these last weeks of summer?
Please comment below.
Leave a Comment