5 Quick Tips for Mini-Moments To Refresh Your Spirit Through The Day
- Keep a hydrosol spritzer near your sink. When you wash your hands through the day, give yourself a spritz, breathe deeply.
- Keep a small bowl of written affirmations by your mirror. First, create or buy some lovely affirmations and put them in a pretty bowl or basket. When you are in front of your mirror, pull out an affirmation and say it out loud to that amazing human in the mirror.
- Stand barefoot on the earth. Lay down on the earth. Feel the nurturing of mother earth.
- Find a moment to pause each day and drink a whole glass of water or tea. Set your intention for the rest of the day.
- Hug longer. Hugs produce oxytocin, the feel-good hormone, the longer the hug...the better we feel.
Find more supportive resources to support the mothering journey on our website. Take care.
Leave a Comment